Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Sunday, February 25, 2007

DJ Tiesto - Just Be

You can travel the world But you can't run away From the person you are in your heart You can be who you want to be Make us believe in you Keep all your light in the dark If you're searchin for truth You must look in the mirror And make sense of what you can see

Just be

Just be

They say learning to love yourself Is the first step That you take when you want to be real Flying on planes to exotic locations Won't teach you How you really feel Face up to the fact That you are who you are Nothing can change that belief

Just be

Just be

'cause now I know It's not so far To where I go The hardest part Is inside meI need To just beJust be Just be

Just be

Just be

I was lost And I'm still lost But I feel so much better

'cause now I know It's not so far To were I go The hardest part Is inside me I need

To just be

Just be

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production