Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Monday, February 19, 2007

Third Eye Blind - Motorcycle Drive By (Live)

Summer time and the wind is blowing, outside in lower chelsea.

And I dont know what Im doing in this city,

The sun is always in my eyes,

It crashes through the windows, and Im sleeping on the couch,

When I came to visit you,

Thats when I knew that I could never have you,

I knew that before you did,Still Im the one whos stupid

And theres this burning, like theres always been,

Ive never been so alone, and Ive never been so alive.

Visions of you on a motorcycle drive by,

The cigarette ash flies in your eyes, and you dont mind, you smile,

And say the world doesnt fit with you.

I dont believe you, youre so serene.

Careening through the universe, your axis on a tilt, youre guiltless and free,

I hope you take a piece of me with you,

And theres things Id like to do that you dont believe in,

I would like to build something, but youd never see it happen

And theres this burning, like theres always been,

Ive never been so alone, and ive, Ive never been so alive,

And theres this burning, ah ha, there was this burning. aye yie yie

Wheres the soul. I want to know, new york citys evil.

The surface is everything, but I could never do that,

Someone would see through that.

And this is the last time, well be friends again.

And Ill get over you ,youll wonder, who I am.

And theres this burning, just like theres always been,

Ive never been so alone, alone, and ive, and ive, Ive never been so alive, so alive

I go home to the coast. it starts to rain, I paddle out on the water alone,

Taste the salt and taste the pain. Im not thinking of you again,

Summer dies and swells rise, the sun goes down in my eyes, see this rolling wave, darkly coming to take me, home,

And I never been so alone, and Ive never been so alive.

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production