Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Monday, February 19, 2007

Hurricane #1 - Only The Strongest Will Survive

Well my life is worth nothing to some

While to others I am number one.

And it can be so hard to know

When to try, when to give up and go

Now this feeling is reeling me in

I can feel it like it was my skinIn my head I repeat a new rule

Pain is easy, pleasure is cruel

* I tell you only the strongest will surviveThese days you've got to kill yourself just to stay alive

Well there's only one life and you know

It won't take you where you want to go

Yesterday was a walk in the park

But tomorrow is a step in the darkAnd my life is worthing to some

But to you I hope I am number one

In my head I repeat a new rule

Pain is easy, pleasure is cruel

[Repeat *]

Everybody's talking like they want to see the party begin

I'll be in the alley, get a taxi, cos I'm staying in

Only the strongest will survive

I'm strong enough to get you throughAre you strong enough to help me to

Only the strongest will survive

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production