Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Friday, February 23, 2007

Madonna : Sorry

Je suis désolée Lo sientoIk ben droevig Sono spiacente Perdóname

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

[repeat]

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all before And I can take care of myself I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'Forgive me'I've seen it all beforeAnd I can't take it anymore

You're not half the man you think you are Save your words because you've gone too far I've listened to your lies and all your stories (Listen to your stories) You're not half the man you'd like to be

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all beforeAnd I can take care of myselfI don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'Forgive me'I've seen it all beforeAnd I can't take it anymore

Don't explain yourself 'cause talk is cheap There's more important things than hearing you speak You stayed because I made it so convenient Don't explain yourself, you'll never see

Gomen nasais [Japanese. English translation: "I am sorry"]

Mujhe maaf kardo [Hindi. English translation: "Please forgive me"]

Przepraszam [Polish. English translation: "Sorry"]

Sli'kha [Hebrew. English translation: "Forgive me"]

Forgive me...

(Sorry, sorry, sorry)

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

[repeat]

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry I've heard it all beforeAnd I can take care of myself I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'forgive me'I've seen it all before And I can't take it anymore

I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say you're sorry (Don't explain yourself cause talk is cheap) I've heard it all before, And I can take care of myself (There's more important things than hearing you speak) I don't wanna hear, I don't wanna know Please don't say 'forgive me'

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

I've heard it all before

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production