Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Thursday, February 22, 2007

David Guetta Vs The Egg: Love Don't Let Me Go

You've got me dancin' and cryin' Rollin' and flying Love don't let me go

You got me drownin' in a river Cold and in fever Love don't let me go

Don't let me gooooooooooo......

You got me dancin' repeat x 2 (Don't let me go x3 goooooooooooo.....)

(Don't let me go x2)

Love don't let me go (Don't let me go)

Don't let me gooooooo... (Don't let me go)

Got me drowning in a river I was caught ....... and fever he he He he he

Dancing and crying X3 heeee (You got me)

Dancing and crying X3 heeee Refrain x1 Don't let me gooooooo.......... Refrain x1

Don't let me go (Dancing and crying) Don't let me go!

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production