Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Monday, February 19, 2007

NIRVANA - smells like teen spirit

Load up on guns Bring your friendsIts fun to lose And to pretendShes overboard

Myself assuredI know I know A dirty word

Hello (x 16)

With the lights out its less dangerous Here we are now

Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now Entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yea..

Im worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little group has always been

And always will until the end

Hello (x 16)

With the lights out its less dangerous Here we are now Entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are nowEntertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yea..

And I forget Just what it takes And yet I guess it makes me smile I found it hardIts hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind

Hello (x 16)

With the lights out its less dangerous Here we are now Entertain usI feel stupid and contagious

Here we are now Entertain us A mulattoAn albino A mosquito My libido Yea...

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production