Swing Around The World !
my dj.phong

Domain Name 1hero.com for Sale !(makeing you hero now)
1hero.com for sale    

Google
 
Click..! DJ.Phong Music Online Shop ! {Music Of The World} DJ.Phong Music Online Shop     

Monday, February 19, 2007

Savage Garden - The Animal Song

When superstars and cannonballs are running through your headA television freak show cops and robbers everywhereSubway makes me nervous people pushing me too farIve got to break awaySo take my hand now

Chorus

cause I want to live like animalsCareless and free like animals

I want to live I want to run through the jungle The wind in my hair and the sand at my feet

Ive been having difficulties keeping to myself Feelings and emotions better left up on the shelfAnimals and children tell the truth they never lieWhich one is more human

Theres a thought now you decide Compassion in the jungle Compassion in your hands yeah Would you like to make a run for it Would you like to take my hand yeah

Chorus

Sometimes this life can get you down Its so confusing Theres so many rules to follow And I feel itcause I just run away in my mind

Superstars and cannonballs running through your head Television freak show cops and robbers everywhere Animals and children tell the truth they never lie Which one is more human Theres a thought now you decide

Compassion in the jungle Compassion in your hands yeah Would you like to make a run for it Would you like to take my hand yeah

Repeat chorus to fade

No comments:

Shop InstrumentPro for Musical Instruments
รับจัด ออกแบบ ตกแต่ง เวทีการแสดง และดิสเพลย์ Thai Production